While India is posed for phenomenal growth there are many forces within which threatens to pull down the country.
It is definite that majority of us would have been disturbed at the kind of corruption and degradation of values in government of our country at some point of time. The situation is so grim that we are not at all confident of a clean government from any of the existing political parties.
Here comes a wild dream which can very well become the most cherished dream of you as well for all Indians. The dream is as follows:
* The new government to be elected in 2014 should be the most ideal government.
* This would set an example to governance, responsibility of the government and responsibility of the politicians
* The government would highly promote values, ethics and love amongst all citizens, across all ages, religions, castes and states.
* Improves the education system
* Improves the law and order
* Creates harmony and joy by inculcating spirituality.
* Makes sure that nobody is forced or inclined to lead the life of a beggar or criminal
* Displays high level of transparency in the governance, usage of funds and development programs.
To achieve the above:
* A new political party takes birth.
* Enroll atleast 5000 people from different parts of the country so that there would be atleast 5-10 people to lead the campaign from each constituencies.
* These people would be highly honest, ready to sacrifice themselves for the country, spiritual and well educated.
* And this party wins the coming Lok sabha election (2014) with more than 90% votes.
The above dream can be real and surely many of you would also agree. Let us initiate the inception of a new political party right now.
May we request you also to volunteer to the extent possible along with us.
Why is a new party required?
* A new party is needed as nearly all existing parties are neck deep into corruption and its a catch-22 situation for them. Though there would be many good and honest people amongst them, they would be biased and influenced by few of their colleagues in the negative path.
* The proposed party would constitute of good, honest, spiritual and educated citizen who would be ready to consider this just as a seva without any selfish motive. Right from day-1, we would be guided by the divine, the unknown, to bring joy for the country, to foster love amongst all across all religions, regions, caste and color.
* People who have been exposed to spirituality and believe in the religion of love and peace should be ideal candidates for this proposed party.
So what is the next step: Nation Building Team